Although Trust Administration is a huge part of our practice, we strongly feel in getting information to the public to be able to handle, or at least understand basic principles of Trust Administration. A strong overview of the subject will educate you as trustees and empower you as beneficiaries.
- The Nature of Trusteeship and Fiduciary Relationships
- Acting as Trustee while the Creator is Incapacitated
- The First Steps After the Creator's Death
- Record Keeping and Disclosures
- Distribution of Assets
- Wrapping Up a Trust Administration
We have created a separate category on the right side of the screen entitled, "TA Blog Series," which will link to this entire series exclusively. If you have any suggestions for certain topics, please let us know, and of course, if you are in the middle of a Trust Administration, and would like more information, please let us know.